A message

Thursday, January 28, 2010


When i was away from my family on a trip , I received the most beautiful text message from a very special person my lovely daughter i would like to share it with you all. The message was




" Ever wonder what would happen if we treat our Quran like we treat our cell phone? what if we carried it in our pockets? it around in our purses or pockets? what if we flipped?? through it several time a day? what if we turned?? back to get it if we forgot it? what if we used it?? to receive messages from the text? what if we treated?? it like we couldn't live without it? what if we gave it??to kids as gifts?? what if we used it ? when we traveled? what if we used it?? in case of emergency? this is something to make you go....hmm.....where is my Quran? Oh, and one more?? thing unlike our cell?? phone, we don't have to worry about our? Quran being disconnected. Makes you stop and think, where are my priorities?And?? No dropped calls.



I wish that every single muslim will read this message.




"وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُورًا (30) " الفرقان

No comments:

Post a Comment